Antonio,

On 12/10/2010 3:43 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> Who used DisplayTag knows what I
> mean: a tag library that manages sorting and pagination (internal and
> external), alternate coloring etc. IOW, all the aspects of a table of
> results that you might imagine.

I've developed what I think is a great Velocimacro that acts as a pager.
116 lines including comments, debug output, etc. I'd be happy to share
it with the community... I'd probably get feedback about how it could be
improved :)

The AlternatorTool does a great job for alternate coloring.

Does DisplayTag do anything on top of those, or is the idea that it's
all rolled into one tag so you don't have to piece-together your solution?

-chris