A final remark: I have this ready now, and it works. I only have to
submit it, and it builds with maven as part of our projects, and
people can immediately start playing with it. A new initiative would
probably take some time. I can live with these projects just being
wicket-stuff projects. I just feel this would be a shame, because
Matej did a pretty good job on this (and thanks Teachscape for letting
him work on it for a couple of weeks). If you (Igor) feel that this
project isn't good or you'll do ten times better, that's ok, but
you'll probably have to live with this being a wicket-stuff project as
well. What I'm saying is that the ideal situation would be to fold
both ideas into one project (at least building on one core project),
and commit what I have now so that it can be built upon iteratively.

Cheers,

Eelco