> Ok, that's fine. I'm gonna keep it in Teachscape. Maybe when I have
> spare time I'll put it in wicket-stuff, but right now that isn't worth
> the extra hassle for me (I already spent half of today on this). The
> nbr1 priority is to have this working well for Teachscape, so that's
> just what I'll focus on.

I made some time, and the three projects are now in
http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-cluster.
You need to check out that project to build the three sub projects
(like Wicket). They follow the same versioning as Wicket. They don't
build on Bamboo yet, but I'm planning to do that (or if someone else
would like to set that up, that'd be great).

Eelco