On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 2:29 AM, Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net> wrote:

> Hi Gabriel,
>
> there are several components which are in need of an overhaul, especially
> Javascript heavy implementations like modal window and autocomplete.
> Before we have decided on these, I'm reluctant to shove more code into the
> framework.
>

> >It would be very nice to use a TreeProvider instead of the swing TreeNode.
>
> Everyone can start using
> http://code.google.com/p/**wicket-tree/<http://code.google.com/p/wicket-tree/>right
>  away. I'm planning to move the 6.0 implementation to wicket-stuff
> (with minor changes), hopefully we'll get more feedback about its
> usefulness then.

Sven,

  Thoughts about moving your tree to wicket-extensions rather than
wicket-stuff?  If it's supported by core committers and likely to make it
into a future release of Wicket, I'd rather see it there than wicket-stuff.
 Wicket stuff is still widely regarded as the "wild west" of Wicket plugins
and has a hard time getting wider adoption by many of the companies I visit
(and rightly so in many regards, despite the heroic efforts of Mike and
others).

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com