"Andy Elacion, Jr." schrieb:

> There are times that our subscriber would like to verify their transactions and we
>have hard time in doing this.  We do it manually like grep the accesslog for a
>particular cell no and it give us a pain.
> Another thing is to monitor the reply of our system.

hehe, we know about that ;)

A MySQL support for logging may be added in the future. But to be
honest I'm more interested in getting a Kannel module API done before
embedding to much individual external software support into it.

You may import the file access.log by perl script to MySQL engine and
query on that data then?!

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG