Am 16.07.2015 14:15, schrieb Alexander Malysh:

I disagree to put it in dlr group because it has nothing with dlr todo. To dlr
group belongs submittime/donetime/errorcode etc. (means any metadata that are
DLR specific)
but original message is not related to DLR. If we think further about your idea
to put it in DLR group then if we want to keep e.g. message body (don’t know
the reason now
but just as example) then we will have message in DLR group? Sorry it makes not
sense for me.

ok, then let's do 'orig_msg' group, where we CAN eventually put any value that has been passed at MT time. That's ok with me.

I don't want to stress the msg field passing back anyway, but orig DLR bitmask is there in the DLR storage and can have a significant value being passed back. So, let's keep it this way.

Best Regards,

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org      mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org