While I really like the idea, I find the interface to be... how do I put it?
Non-obvious and not very discoverable.

For example, at the top of the page, there's a bunch of numbers. I have no idea
what they mean.
Hovering over each of these displays a tooltip - which is nice - but five
seconds after that tooltip disappears,
I'll forget the meaning and the numbers will go back to being visual clutter.
It would be immensely helpful
to have some symbolic icons next to the numbers, which would allow to easily
guess what each of them means.
Right now I pretty much have to memorize the layout.

The same goes for the comment/karma numbers and priority markings on the list
of bugs.
Although here it's actually a bit worse, since my browser doesn't display the
tooltips
and I had to use the dev tools to take a look at the underlying HTML to make
sense of it.

Similarly, at the top of the page, I get a banner that informs me about FAS
integration and says:
> After linking the dashboard with your FAS through the settings menu...
Which is all nice and dandy, but doing a Ctrl+F on the page for "settings"
gives exactly one match -
that being the text in the banner. So there's no visible link to said "settings
menu" anywhere.
How do I access it?

All in all, while this is a very useful project, the current UI makes it hard
to make the best of it.

A.FI.