On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 11:43 AM Artur Frenszek-Iwicki <
s...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> For example, at the top of the page, there's a bunch of numbers. I have no
> idea what they mean.
> Hovering over each of these displays a tooltip - which is nice - but five
> seconds after that tooltip disappears,
> I'll forget the meaning and the numbers will go back to being visual
> clutter. It would be immensely helpful
> to have some symbolic icons next to the numbers, which would allow to
> easily guess what each of them means.

According to your description, your browser might be broken, perhaps due to
some content blocking?
See this screenshot, there are symbolic icons everywhere, there's a
Settings cog in upper right, etc:
https://i.imgur.com/gFKDUT2.png

File a bug, if the missing icons are not caused by your customized browser
configuration.