On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 11:43 AM Artur Frenszek-Iwicki
<s...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> While I really like the idea, I find the interface to be... how do I put it?
> Non-obvious and not very discoverable.
>
> For example, at the top of the page, there's a bunch of numbers. I have no
> idea what they mean.
> Hovering over each of these displays a tooltip - which is nice - but five
> seconds after that tooltip disappears,
> I'll forget the meaning and the numbers will go back to being visual clutter.
> It would be immensely helpful
> to have some symbolic icons next to the numbers, which would allow to easily
> guess what each of them means.
> Right now I pretty much have to memorize the layout.

Sounds like you need to clear your browser cache or something, because
there *are* symbols next to these numbers:
https://decathorpe.fedorapeople.org/packager-dashboard.png

> The same goes for the comment/karma numbers and priority markings on the list
> of bugs.
> Although here it's actually a bit worse, since my browser doesn't display the
> tooltips
> and I had to use the dev tools to take a look at the underlying HTML to make
> sense of it.
>
> Similarly, at the top of the page, I get a banner that informs me about FAS
> integration and says:
> > After linking the dashboard with your FAS through the settings menu...
> Which is all nice and dandy, but doing a Ctrl+F on the page for "settings"
> gives exactly one match -
> that being the text in the banner. So there's no visible link to said
> "settings menu" anywhere.
> How do I access it?

The big "gear" icon (the almost universal symbol for "Settings") in
the top panel should be what you're looking for.

Fabio