On 10/14/2015 12:42 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:07:42AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has started to feel any pain from trying to
use ansible with F23 systems. As part of the Fedora Cloud working
group it would be nice to ship a system that could be targeted by
ansible out of the box.
Sounds like you're talking about the Cloud Base; this is not
an issue for the Atomic Host; see:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2015-June/211310.html
If we assume many or most Atomic Host users will be using Ansible, I
think that's a good batteries-included call. Interestingly, CoreOS has
_no_ version of Python, and I've seen two approaches for dealing with
this: using ansible 'raw' mode to pull down a python interpreter into
/home/core/bin, or else to use the toolbox-container — which,
awesomely, is Fedora-based and contains Python.

Cool. I didn't know about 'raw' mode. That could provide us with some workarounds that we could document.

The toolbox container might be something we could use on Atomic.