Hi Paul,

>  On MM4 authorisation, that had put that on a back burner. The reason
> for this is that it wasn't clear how to implement it. Must the sender
> use authenticated smtp? How does info get passed on to mbuni?

I know that MMS standards provide no clear definicions on that, but I
see two ways here. One way would be to use standard SMTP AUTH protocol
and another way would be to assign IP address (or list of them) to
each of the VASPS, so IP address of connecting party matches, HTTP
basic (in case of MM7) or SMTP AUTH (in case of MM4) authorization
could be skipped then.

--
Dziugas