On Sun, Oct 30, 2005, Alex Judd wrote:
> The point about the --with-prefix (used by Kannel) versus the --prefix
> (used by MBuni) is that because they are different it can be confusing
> (as they both do the same thing). It may help to standardise MBuni to
> use the same --with-prefix as Kannel does.

 I don't see what you mean with "--with-prefix" in Kannel: in Kannel
 1.4.0, ./configure | grep prefix returns:
  --prefix=PREFIX         install architecture-independent files in PREFIX
  --exec-prefix=EPREFIX   install architecture-dependent files in EPREFIX
                          [same as prefix]
  --program-prefix=PREFIX prepend PREFIX to installed program names

 --prefix is the standard in autoconf.

 Or maybe you meant --with-kannel-dir?

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"What do we want? BRAINS!    When do we want it? BRAINS!"