Xinerama aside, even in a dual head system running without Xinerama, I
am having a difficult time retrieving the XFree86_DDC_EDID1_RAWDATA for
the second (non-primary) screen

xlsatoms |grep EDID
yields
69      XFree86_DDC_EDID1_RAWDATA
209     XFree86_DDC_EDID1_RAWDATA
489     XFree86_DDC_EDID2_RAWDATA

however when running
xprop -root |grep EDID
on the second screen, it yields no results, and running it on the first
screen prints one atom.

so...what window are those other two attached to so I can retrieve that
information with XGetWindowProperty?

Thank you for your help in this matter

Ben Guthro