On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 05:45:27PM -0400, David Dawes wrote:

>So far, the best solution I can see is to remove the 'HP' directory from
>the repository.  That will only impact the history of the last few
>snapshots.  I think that's preferable to affecting the history of releases
>going back to 3.3.  Unless someone comes up with a better solution,
>that's what I'm planning to do.

I've just done this.  If you have a recently checked out source tree,
you should manually remove the xc/programs/xkbcomp/geometry/HP directory.
The history impact of removing this directory is limited to snapshots
4.3.99.7 to 4.3.99.9.  I have re-tagged
xc/programs/xkbcomp/geometry/Imakefile and xc/programs/xkbcomp/geometry/hp
for those snapshots so that they won't be broken when checked out.

David
--
David Dawes
Founder/committer/developer                     The XFree86 Project