On Mar 9, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Michiel Meeuwissen wrote:

Jo Lahaye|MMBase Foundation wrote:
I changed the subject, to be more accurate on the topic.

I'd prefer less reluctant.  Personally, I'd be very interested in
a workflow
and versioning system, especially in who is going to do it, and
approximately how. Perhaps this list is not only meant for
technical issues,
but for every issue that might interest 'developers'.

If more developers feel that I should use this list more often to inform
you, I will do so. But than you have to forgive me if subjects are raised
that are not 100% of your interest.

I'm not the boss, but I would think it is perfectly acceptable to use the
dev-list to communicate with the developers.

I agree this is the place to talk.

Daniel.

PS: My english and language in general where not ehmm perfect :) in the last messages on this topic sorry for that ill
take more care next time since they can be confusing at times (lets call it passsion),