From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of abd absi
Sent: 31 May 2010 22:25
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Live AOS failure RPC exception 14 reported in
event log many many times per second - any ideas?

Hi All,

I have run through the same issue in different sites runing Ax 4.0 SP2 and Ax
2009 SP1.I figured about the AOSes will start  giving those errors and directly
goes down.I made certain monitoring and it was basically because of certainn
functions and reports that cause this issues.

In my case the Financial statement Report was run with a focus of five
dimensions in there ,the report was freezing  the client session trying to
fetch the report.I was monitoring the memory on the server that user was
accessing and it goes down when the unilized memory reaches to 3GB,I am not
sure why 3!

This case is still logged with MS.and do not know if they found a solution or
not.

Regards
Abdulrahman Absi

--- On Mon, 5/31/10, James Flavell <djf1...@gmail.com