From: James Flavell
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 12:59 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Live AOS failure RPC exception 14 reported in
event log many many times per second - any ideas?

Thanks Mike J

I don't believe we have any 3rd party apps that connect via business
connector so it must be one of the normal clients L

The only external party I can think of is the SQL OLAP being accessed via
the AX client Pivot View analysis (or the pushing of data to the SQL OLAP
during the cube processing) but I don't think this use business connector
right?

For stopping and starting since this is AX4.0 do you have any suggestions
for getting the batch client running again? I believe I have to do something
about the startup class or the like and then have a batch file that starts a
client with some startup parameter or something right?

Thanks again for your great help, much appreciated J

James