Quoting Dick Morrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > and there are no such cases to be found, I would ask that a
> > statement to that effect be posted to this list.
>
> Dan stop taking the steroids

    What's the point of this response?  Your message seemed to suggest
that in some way Mitel was not complying with the GPL.  If that's true, it
seems reasonable that you'd indicate where that's the case so they can fix
it.  If not, you should either clarify your statement or post a
retraction.  A response of "stop taking the steroids" doesn't do either,
and doesn't seem appropriate.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the