Dan stop taking the steroids
What's the point of this response?

Dick,

I agree with Dan/Gordon/Dan. You accused Mitel of breaking the GPL, yet you offer no specific examples where they have done this.

If someone had accused my company of unethical/unlawful business practices, I'd be on the issue like stick on you know what.

You NEED to either provide an example of where they are in the wrong or reply back to the list saying YOU made an inaccurate statement.

--
Greg J. Zartman

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org