  From: Ian Clarke
  To: devl@freenetproject.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2023 10:50 PM
  Subject: Re: Racist statement of Ian Clarke on this list

  On Sun, Jan 22, 2023 at 4:48 PM craig mcgee
<craig.mc...@guilt-management.org.uk> wrote:

    "free speech" these days also seems to be, unfortunately, anything that
demeans minorities, but anything to criticise those demeaning minorities is
obviously not free speech and should be demonized immediately.

  No, that's definitely not what free speech is, don't be silly.

  If you hate free speech so much, why are you on earth are you on this mailing
list? Do you know what Freenet is?

  So weird.

  --

  Ian Clarke