Hello !

I'm from Brazil and i'm working with bridging the digital divide -- that's
called here digital inclusion.

I'm doing field work now, building citywide wi-fi networks, but i do have
some information about our digital divide.

So, i'm more than willing to know what you already have, and to help you
fill the gaps will also help me understand the problem.

The comparison with Nigeria is also interesting.

If you prefer, please write me privately.

All the best,
hilton

--
Hilton Garcia Fernandes
Nucleo de Tecnologias sem Fio (NTSF) -- Wireless Technologies Team