Hi Sade
there is an excellent book about media technologies in Nigeria, Signal and
Noice by Brian Larkin.
I am doing research on Nigerian Video Film Cultures and would very much like to
learn more about your research, and results concerning Nigeria :)
Kind regards
Melita Zajc
Melita Zajc Ph.D.
Assistant Professor