Dear Wrigth Sade,

I am brazilian researcher in the field of digital inclusion and I work for the
National Reference Center of Digital Inclusion (CENRID -  Ibict - Ministry of
Science and Technology in Brazil) . You can find information in our website
http://inclusao.ibict.br

I also have a hobbie to select scientific literature in portuguese and english
in digital format of digital inclusion in m country (scientific information,
governamental reports and important websites and etc.). Sorry but it is in
portuguese, but I will try to translate to English my virtual library as soon
as possible. But if you can read in portuguese you will find a lot of material
in the section Inclusão Digital (digital divide in portuguese). My website
Micromundos Library is located at: http://bibliotecamicromundos.com

My work as digital inclusion researcher in CENRID is to select scientific
information of digital inclusion, and informations of researchers and groups of
research. The most important brazilian report of this year is: Survey on the
use of information and communication technologies in Brazil 2007 from CGI at:
http://www.cetic.br/tic/2007/indicadores-cgibr-2007.pdf
There is a lot os statistic data internet conections and use of Internet by
brazilians and they follow the international indicators. Take a look of CGI
website at http://www.cgi.br/internacional/index.htm  You can also find the
historical series of the CGI report at
http://www.cgi.br/publicacoes/index.htm

You can also take a look at National Digital Library of Master's Dissertions
and Thesis of Brazil ( It's is the most important brazilian digital libraryl).
BDTD is a service of Ibict and it is located at http://bdtd.ibict.br/

Another important scientific databases is Diretório de Grupos de Pesquisa no
Brasil ( CNPq - Ministry of Science and Technology). You can find this
scientific databases at http://dgp.cnpq.br/buscaoperacional/

One of the jobs that I make as researcher in Ibict is to select and
organize scientific information and find researchers and groups of research in
the universities of Brazil in the field of digital inclusion. Just tell me the
focus of your research in digital inclusion, that I can help you to find more
specific informations. Feel frre to send a message to me in private,
because that is my job.

Best regards,
Ana Maria Albuquerque.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]