Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) has partnered with a large agency in the
U.S. to donate fully functional computers to other non-profit organizations and
community technology centers working in the U.S.  Quantities vary by city.

There are donations available in the following cities/states:

* Culver City, CA

* Austin, TX
* Mountlake Terrace, WA
* Atlanta, GA
* San Antonio, TX
* Rancho Cucamonga, CA
* Gardena, CA

* Lees Summit, MO
* Columbus, OH
* Niles, OH
* Raleigh, NC
* Wilmington, NC
* Erie, PA
* Evansville, IN
* Albuquerque, NM
* Grand Rapids, MI
* Hamden, CT
* Montgomery, AL

* Lanham, MD
* Brookfield, WI
* Albany, NY
* Ames, IA
* Fairfax, VA

* Charlotte, NC
* Warwick, RI
* Burlington, MA

Please send me an email, as soon as possible, if you are interested in any of
these computer donations and I will be happy to provide additional details and
collection steps.

Sincerely,
Njideka Harry
http://www.youthfortechnology.org