Greetings Mr. Kushnick,

I am the Program Director of the East Orange Police Athletic League, located in
New Jersey.  Non-profits do need to report all donations and its funding
sources.  Any donation over $100.00 have to be reported and accounted for.  Our
accountant of 15 years is a stickler for this and we have never had a problem
with the IRS, the local, state or federal funders, nor the corporate or
philantrophists.  It keeps everything above board.  We have been dealing with
millions of dollars and it is imperative that all funding sources are reported.
 I hope this answers your questions.

Kind Regards,

Wanda Jones