Margaret, that's similar to what we do.  I suggsst you
query google in several ways to locate organizations in
your area.  There are some 20 or more in Fla. Start state
wide and then local.

Howard
Howard G Kaufman, President
Association for Better Child Care, Development & Education
Dwight's Computers for Kids
P.O.Box 2703
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Web site: www.abc-cde.com