Hi,

My name is Jim Brazell.

We have refugees from New Orleans and Thibodeaux here in San Antonio.
There are shelters forming where refugees have web access. There cell
phones are not working. Communication among the displaced is not tied to
a common core of services.

Can we form a blog for refugees?

Does anyone know of a real-time Satellite Company where people can see
their property over the web?

What is the url for confirmed deaths?

Is there a missing or lost web site and search (People, Places and
Things).

Is there a podcast?

Is there a RSS bundle of streams? Audio, Video, Text

Jim Brazell
Consulting Analyst,
Digital Media Collaboratory,
IC2.org,