Dear Andrea,
 Selection of Any as one of the 35 high-tech innovators under the age of 35
is truly remarkable and a great achievement. Andy truly deserves this. I
came to know about the Digital Divide Network sometime back and since then
hardly a day passes by without my looking at the website, Andy's blog or
various communities available within the network. Andy is an inspiration to
everyone; he has brought people from all over the world together in a spirit
of harmony while using technology in creative and innovative ways.
 Jay
 Jay Bhatt
Information Services Librarian (Engineering)
Hagerty Library, Drexel University
TEL 215-895-1873
AOL IM jaybhatt59 YAHOO IM jay_bhatt_98
FAX 215-895-2070