Last night I built a simple group blog to help my local Katrina activists
get together online for planning, organizing, publicity and community.

The site is http://www.katrinaNC.com

I encourage the list members to do the same in their area.

For those interested, but without blog setup experience: I can get it set up
for you, and I can host it.

FYI: Blogger is also simple and free platform, but I recommend Wordpress
because you can create categories and allow self-registration, both of which
seem essential for group work online.

--
Chris Blow
www.nonprofitdesign.org <http://www.nonprofitdesign.org>