Hi everyone,

We're putting the finishing touches on the book I'm editing about the telecentre movement before it goes to the graphic designer; if all goes well we'll have it for distribution at WSIS in November. One thing we're trying to figure out, though, is where to get our hands on bar code software. We're going to have to put bar codes on the back of the book so the ISBN number can be scanned automatically by distributors. This is the first time we've been asked to put a bar code on the back of a book, so we don't have software to do this. Is anyone aware of an open source bar code publisher, or any other suggestions on how we can go about doing this?

thanks,
andy

--
Andy Carvin