Dear DDN Colleagues,

A quick update:  since posting this to the list, I've had very
positive responses from both  Kavita Singh (of CTCnet) and Lisa Flick
(of Hands On Network).  Jeff Elder (of United Way national
headsquarters) has also taken steps to put me in touch with Rhonda
Veugen (of United eWay).

I'll be posting any additional updates to
<http://blog.deborah.elizabeth.finn.com/blog/_archives/2005/9/15/1230048.html>.

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Boston, Massachusetts, USA