On Mar 29, 2007, at 6:27 PM, Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "w0tmm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > I bought a DigiKeyer and it arrived today. I have it hooked up to my
>  > TS-2000, but there is no where to plug in the RTTY plug. The ACC2
> port
>  > has a connector for it.
>  > Does anyone have any experience with the DigiKeyer and the TS-2000?
>  I forgot about that. My FSK key on the Microham cable for the TS2000
>  just hangs loose. It appears to not be needed. I think I recall my
>  brain being puzzled when it first arrived and concluding that that
>  section of the cable was for another Kenwood, the 570. Just ingnore
>  it. FSK RTTY and AFSK RTTY with my TS2000 and my Microkeyer works
>  just fine, I assume the same will apply to your Digikeyer.

I have no experience using it with a TS-2000, but I do own a
DigiKeyer and I do use it with FSK on my FT-1000mp.  Last
night, I set up MMTTY and it works fine with FSK.

Given a choice between AFSK and FSK, I'd definitely use FSK
for RTTY whenever possible.  Maybe it is less important to you.
--
Brian --> http://users.wildblue.net/k7on/