Give it up Erik.  Money talks, and talks louder than anyone else.  Some PSK
operators are no different that the guys on 80 meters, talking across town,
using linears so they can drown out everyone else on the band.  They dont
need it, know they dont, but do it so they CAN be the loudest on the bands.
I have heard them time and again, when someone else trys to come in and say
something.  Suddenly there is silence, they they go to talking about the
other guy not having a linear since they cant hear him 40 over s9, like they
can each other.  Or better yet, the jerk in Florida who comes on top of a
conversation, calling for someone in California (who he hasnt talked to in
the past 4 hours) and "cant quite hear someone calling him" so goes back to
calling his buddy.  He then states this is W4XXXXX in podunk city Fl.
calling W6XXXXXXX on 'OUR ASSIGNED AMATEUR RADIO FREQUENCY", blah blah blah.
There are pigs/ Hogs/ Jerks everywhere. It doesnt matter that he is running
400 watts on the PSK band.  He is allowed to do it by the rules, and hang
the "power necessary for communications".  He is going to do it his way, and
ignore every one else.  Then of course you have the other guy who hears
this, brings his kw up on the freq, and blows away not only the offending
station, but everyone else - to make his point.

And to those who say THEY need that 100 or 200 or 300 watts to make the
contact, because of all the other interference ---  you wouldnt need it, if
the others were running 20 watts too.  Its a never ending circle of
outshooting the other guy.

Danny Douglas N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB all