Your statement was that you would increase power to interfere with him/her deliberately.

At 09:36 AM 10/14/2007, you wrote:

Les Warriner wrote:

> And is strictly illegal by Part 97. 5 KW linears are available.
> Want the address? No wonder why Hollingsworth spends so much time in
> California.

It is illegal to start on low power and increase the power to maintain a
contact on what was a clear channel at the beginning of the QSO? Do you
have a cite for that proposition? I would love to see it.

de Roger W6VZV

Checked by AVG Free Edition.