When I am camping in the south of Spain through the winter, every sunday
morning
our 30m pskmail link to Sweden is covered up by splatter from french SSB
stations.
Pskmail makes use of the gaps in the conversation (there are weak and strong
stations
in the round) and delivers the information. The ARQ does this job by working
around the qrm,
not through it.

73,

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: