Danny Douglas wrote:

>  And who will go to that group? Probably only the ones being bothered
>  with the interference! Those who are happy with WinLink, and its
>  continuance will NOT. Why should they? If one gets what he wants, he
>  isnt likely to go to an anti-subject group to get his daily dose of
>  venem. The subject IS the major discussion here, and this IS about
>  digital radio. Without the discussion, it would not be a free
>  discussion of what digital radio is doing today, or should be doing.
>  Frankly, those who have no interest in the subject, must not really
>  be into digital radio, because it DOES impact each and every one of
>  us. Danny Douglas N7DC

It appears as though those of us who do not favor, and do not
appreciate, the practice of Winlink stations to transmit QRM
indiscriminately  are being told to either shut up or leave.

I might point out that most of the discussions about Pactor originate
when one of the Pactor advocates posts something to the effect that the
rest of us must make way for robot Pactor stations whenever necessary,
Pactor robot operations are more important than what the rest of us are
doing, Pactor Winlink stations own certain frequencies, etc.

de Roger W6VZV