So tell me (and others)  how  someone operating a mode with
a waterfall display and seeing a signal (so be it a pactor signal)
QRM that ongoing keyboard to keyboard QSO?

It seems to be that *any* pactor signal is fair game for anyone
that   *only*  knows that is a pactor signal to QRM it.

John, W0JAB