Jack Chomley wrote:

>  The subject says it all. I run a Pactor mailbox, just like the Packet
>  mailbox that I used to run, many years ago....just like MOST of you
>  did, back then too. I am just another Ham, TRYING to enjoy my
>  hobby.......
>
>  73s
>
>  Jack VK4JRC

We understand, Jack.  But please remember the Three Laws of Robotics
that govern the behavior of you Robots:

1.  A Robot shall not harm a human being (including QRMing a human
being) or, through inaction, allow a human being to be harmed or QRMed.

2.  A Robot must obey the orders of a human being but only if such order
does not conflict with the First Law.

3.  A Robot must protect its existence, but only if such protection does
not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

So, you see, when a Pactor robot QRMs others, it is violating the First
Law.  Can't do that.

Hey, sorry for the sad attempt at humor.  Some of my best friends are
Robots.

de Roger W6VZV