Rick Scott is right on with his comments.
Remember what Andy our list owner said in a post on Feb 19 09
at 02:37Z

"I am guessing that it was taken down due to violation of Yahoo rules.
Several people have written to me privately complaining about what
they perceived as violations.  I refrained from doing anything because
the group was in some sense a competitor to my digitalradio group.
Competition is good, so I did not want to do anything that would imply
I am biased .  The issues raised were related to multiple cross
posting and frequent solicitations to join the Illinois group, often
after they had asked for the solicitations to stop.

The owner  made some good contributions here but seemed to get a bit
lost at times, a few times items I posted here were later re-posted as
new items by this person.

Since the Illinois group was activated and undertook major PR efforts,
postings to this group dropped about 40%.  Perhaps we will see some
increased use here.

Andy K3UK
Owner -Digitalradio "

The only way I got it to stop was to block him at my mile server.

John, W0JAB