Russell,

Where is the Wisconsin one located? I live in SW Wisconsin, but my
understanding is that there are 3 PSKmail stations listed as active in
the U.S.,? At least on the 10.148 frequency. The main one I can
sometimes reach is WB5CON in Mississiippi, but not easy to do on a
consistent basis. What we need are many more stations on different
bands. Especially would like to see some NVIS stations on 80 meters.
Could even have VHF stations as there is at least one in a large city,
but outside the U.S.

Is anyone considering becoming a server station? If the Windows client
gets PSKmail chat, we would be able to have both e-mail and peer to peer
messaging using ARQ and could use on VHF as well as HF. That is not
available with any other system, much less a completely open system
fully GPL'ed. This is the only decentralized system that I am aware of
that can do all these things.