Hi Patrick,

That would not be SELCAL. The land mobile radio profession in the U.S. would
call that a form of "ANI", Automatic Number Identification, i.e. that data
squeal you hear on the radios on the bad police reality shows that is prepended
to each transmission.

Thanks again for all your hard work and wonderful contributions!

Scott