In that sense then there is no license to run it either, just as there is
nothing saying you cannot do it, there is nothing saying you can

Its morally wrong, you might not like paying for the correct license, but it
doesnt make it any more right than borrwing some bread from a bakers when
you're hungry without paying for it.
There isnt a sign up saying "no borrowing" but that doesnt mean you can just go
ahead and do it

Pay for what you use, fine experement with something. But if you want windows
then get the correct edition, with the correct license.

OEM editions shouldnt be abused