EVER....my bad

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DANNY DOUGLAS
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 9:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] ALE400

  What I dont understand, with all the reported contacts here on this group,
why I am not seeing ANY of them on the spot network?  I would gladly give some
of them a listen, if they showed up there, but they are not.  I have only
recently downloaded Multipsk, though am very experienced with some of the
modes, thru working with other single and multi mode programs such as MIXW, and
have used PSK31-63, Packet, SSTV, HELL,THROB, MFSK, DOMINO, RTTY.  I have three
different spot sources playing thru SpotCollector, and seldom, if ever, see
anything beyond PSK or RTTY, out of all the digital modes.  So guys - if you
are on, or copying someone, please use spots to so indicate. By the way, I
sometimes see the group emials, but usually way too late to do anything about
them.
  Danny Douglas
  N7DC
  ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
  SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB

  All 2 years or more (except Novice)
  Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
  I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for
  those who do.

  Moderator
  DXandTALK
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DXandTalk