  From: Tony
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] ALE400 N7DC

  Danny,

  > What I dont understand, with all the reported contacts here on this group,
why I am not seeing > ANY of them on the spot network?  I would gladly give
some of them a listen, if they showed up
  > Danny Douglas N7DC

  That's a good question...

  I've noticed 'exotic mode' cluster spots on occasion and I've sent some over
the years with Mixw's DX Cluster feature. The response is usually less than
stellar.

  I use this reflector on occasion to spot QRV notes (with Andy's permission)
for the purpose of testing less familiar modes like ALE-400. The audience is
much smaller than the clusters, but it's members are of course, geared toward
digital.

  Andy's sked page is perfect for digital mode skeds / QRV posts, but it sees
little use. I can't figure out why that is with the number of members we have.
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

  I'm there now at 2250z if you'd like to sked. I'll be on for a few hours.

  Tony -K2MO