To hit the repeaters 150 miles away.   ??  I havent done so from here, but from
previous locales I did that.  Of course, right now I have a 8 element 2 meter
Quagi, but that is for DXing.( along with the 11 element 440).  Very easy to
homebrew and can just throw them in the back of my pick me up, and head to the
hills for some topping.

Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice)

short stints at:  DA/PA/SU/HZ/7X/DU
CR9/7Y/KH7/5A

Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for
those who do.

Moderator
DXandTALK
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DXandTalk