What about multipsk?!? Has as many modes as needed (and lots more) so you
need not to change soft when changing mode..

And there is a logbook too (or better say a free available soft that can be
used with it)

Can control trx via commander (but that is not a must)

Can be used together with dxkeeper(but also not must be used together with)

Has almost the same panoramic view as the superbrowser in hrd to receive
many stations simultaneous

What I like with the soft is the mapview:

Let the panoramic run for a while with opened map and see where conditions
are

Received countrys are spotted as a black dot in the country and received
locators exatly where they are on the map with red dots.

Very nice to let it run and see if there is a new country ..

So for the most modes I use multipsk ..

As it is free for download you should test it ..

Some functions are limited in the free version but for trying them out that
is no problem . if you like it just send Patrick the 30 buck .

But you can use almost all functions in the free version so just try it out

My 0.02$

Greetz

Dg9bfrc

Sigi