But you are not forced to use any of the modes in a multimode program. I use
Fldigi, but I use PSK most of the time, Olivia a little, MFSK and RTTY on rare
occasions. I have never used any of the other modes. In the latest version I
believe you can even hide the modes you aren't interested in so they aren't
listed on the menu.

Julian, G4ILO