From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of rein...@ix.netcom.com
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 2:59 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [digitalradio] ROS are sending data from your PC

John,

Why not give it a serious try? It's is worth getting to the bottom of this
or perhaps not, Are we all becoming zombies?
You are sort of accusing the author without really trying or proof.

Some 3000 People on this reflector. Silence, silence.

There has to be many on this board that can answer that question. If you
do not want to show who you are. contact me of the reflector
I will keep your input just between you and me.

Don't want to be involved. Please let me just play. I am tired, don't bother me

73 Rein W6SZ