Hello everyone,

Please find the more or less final draft of the trademark policy of the
Document Foundation: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TradeMark_Policy

I would like to thank Italo for his outstanding effort in putting
together the various input of the SC members and collecting the
different types of trademark policies of major FOSS projects.

As it turns out you will find this policy to be quite standard.
However, we are looking for a legal review of this document. We shall
bring it to several lawyers. Yet as I know we do have lawyers around
here, please feel free to comment.

Best regards and happy new year to everyone,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Steering Committee Member,