Hi Michael,

Am 21.01.2011 15:21, schrieb Michael Meeks:

        So I suggest we add a clarification of both of these to the end of the
"Non permitted use section".

        "Thus uses of the Marks in a domain name, or business name
         without explicit written permission from TDF are prohibited."

just to get this right: "business name" means name of a product, service, company, organization
or similar. E.g. "LibreOffice Premium Support" would not be allowed.
But it is allowed to use the trademarks, describing your business service as "We are XYZ Ltd.,
providing Support for LibreOffice "

        So - do people have problems with any of that ?

No .. means +1 to the modifications.

regards,

André